International Term & Condition
1. International shipping charges will be calculated on the basis of product weight and shipping country.
2. Tracking Airway Bill Number is available on all orders. You will receive a dispatch confirmation email with a tracking code number and link for your shipment so you can trackyour parcel journey status.
3. We express ship all the orders and you will receive your order within 7-8 working days after order dispatch.
4. Shipping chargeis calculated automatically during the checkout process when the shipping destination is selected.
5. Our shipping partner deliver during normal business working hours and may require a signature on receipt, so we suggest you to give a work address rather than a home address for delivery of your order.
6. Your shipment will be dispatched via the most suitable carrier, dependent on size and weight.
7. Any customs or import duties are charged once the order reaches its destination country that it must be paid by the recipient of the order.Unfortunately, We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
8. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
9. If you are not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place and there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery time.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES, CANCELLATIONS AND RTO
Do you want to return something? No problem!
A. If you want it replaced for a different size or color, or you want a different item, then you have to bear shipping charges both ways (sending back to india and receiving new product from india).
B. All the returned items must be in their original condition, which includes tags and any packaging.
C. All return products will be inspected on return time.
D. The products are your responsibility until they reach to our return destination, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
E. Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the shipmentthat you are returning or obtain proof of posting.